Plan and prepare for Employment
At My Pathway we support parents with the tools they need to get job ready. Our aim is to ensure parents are in the best position to act on work opportunities when the time is right.
We listen to our parents and connect them with a tailored plan to achieve their goals. By nominating or being referred to My Pathway as your ParentsNext provider, you can expect assistance with setting education and employment goals, accessing a range of support services (such as health, education, childcare and housing) and connect with other local parents and community activities.
By nominating or being referred to My Pathway as your ParentsNext provider, you can expect:
- Assistance with setting education and employment goals
- Accessing a range of support services (such as health, education, childcare and housing)
- Connecting with other local parents and community activities
Parents are encouraged to participate in the ParentsNext initiative via Centrelink. Alternatively, if you are within the service catchment area you can volunteer to participate in the program based on the following criteria:
- Received Parenting Payment for the last six months
- Not had employment earnings in the last six months, and
- Have a child aged under six years.
The My Pathway difference
As a My Pathway job seeker, you will gain access to a strong community of professional and social networks, built over more than a decade of experience within the Employment Services industry.
Support for Employers
Diversifying your business has many advantages. My Pathway assists employers create a more inclusive workforce to improve engagement, lift productivity and boost innovation.