Improve your employability
My Pathway offers a nationally accredited training program in Foundation Skills, FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways. The program helps jobseekers build skills to secure meaningful work.
- Nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- Improve reading, writing and numeracy
- Learn to work effectively within the workplace and with others
The program requires participants to attend three days of training per week.
Units include stategies for work-related learning, using digital technology for non-routine workplace tasks, write routine workplace texts, and more.
On completion of this skill set, you will receive:
- Statement of Attainment in FSK20119 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
A pathway to employment
- Learn foundation skills to enter the workforce
- Gain confidence to work effectively with others
- Flexible training to accommodate your lifestyle and learning needs