Discover your career calling
My Pathway offers Careers in Demand training for job seekers looking to begin their working journey. This course is designed to future employees prepare for and access employment opportunities that they can succeed in.
- Networking opportunities with regional industry leaders
- Create a professional resume and prepare for job interviews
- Identify employment opportunities that work for you
There are two face-to-face sessions per week, running from 10am - 2pm.
On successful completion of this qualification, you will receive:
- Certificate of Completion for Careers in Demand
Start your working journey
- Find work that’s right for you
- Learn new skills so that you are prepared to enter the workforce when you’re ready
- Take the next step in your chosen career