Make a difference caring for your community
Become aSocial Media Manager
My Pathway partners with Social Media Manager, Leanne Peard to offer social media training through an accredited business course, BSB30115 Certificate III in Business. This one-of-a-kind course addresses a national skills shortage in social media management and assists marketers to remain relevant. Click here to download My Pathway Social Media Manager flyer.
- Flexible delivery options
- Networking opportunities to get ahead of the social media game
- Interactive workshops
11 online or face-to-face workshops with self-paced learning and assessment through our online portal.
1 core (mandatory) unit and 11 elective units.
You must be assessed as competent in all 12 units to attain this qualification.
Pay only: $130* contribution or $65* concession
*co-contribution fee under Certificate 3 Guarantee funding
On successful completion of this qualification, you will receive:
- Statement of Attainment in BSB30115 Certificate III in Business is obtained on partial completion of this qualification.
- Social media manager
- Marketing assistant
- Advertising assistant
What is Certificate 3 Guarantee?
The Certificate 3 Guarantee supports the Queensland Government’s Working Queensland jobs plan. The Certificate 3 Guarantee provides a government subsidy to support eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate III qualification. It also supports Queensland’s Year 12 graduates to transition to employment by providing fee-free training in high priority qualifications. Only ONE qualification can be undertaken under the Certificate 3 Guarantee program. Using the Certificate 3 Guarantee funding to complete this qualification may void eligibility for other government subsidised training funding under another program.
- Permanently reside in Queensland
- Australian citizen; Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant); temporary resident with necessary visa and work permits and on a pathway to permanent resident; or a New Zealand citizen
- Not hold and not be enrolled in Certificate III or higher, excluding those courses completed while still at school and Foundation Skills Training
- Not currently enrolled in another course.
You must be assessed as competent in all 12 units to attain this qualification
|BSBWHS302||Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace||Core|
|BSBADM311||Maintain business resources||Elective|
|BSBCUE301||Use multiple information systems||Elective|
|BSBCUS301||Deliver and monitor a service to customers||Elective|
|BSBDIV301||Work effectively in a business environment||Elective|
|BSBFLM312||Contribute to team effectiveness||Elective|
|BSBITU312||Create electronic presentations||Elective|
|BSBITU315||Purchase goods and services online||Elective|
|ICTWEB201||Use social media tools for collaboration||Elective|
|SITXEBS001||Use social media in business||Elective|
|BSBWOR301||Organise personal work priorities & developmen||Elective|