Become aSocial Media Manager
My Pathway uniquely offers social media training through an accredited business course, BSB30115 Certificate III in Business. This one-of-a-kind course addresses a demand for social media management and assists marketers to remain relevant. Click here to download My Pathway Social Media Manager flyer.
- Flexible delivery options
- Networking opportunities to get ahead of the social media game
- Interactive workshops
1 virtual face-to-face workshops/month via Microsoft Teams with self-paced learning (minimum 15hrs/week)and assessment through our online portal.
1 core (mandatory) unit and 11 elective units.
You must be assessed as competent in all 12 units to attain this qualification.
Pay only: $130* co-contribution fee or $65* concession
*co-contribution fee under Certificate 3 Guarantee funding
On successful completion of this qualification, you will receive:
- Certificate in BSB30115 Certificate III in Business.
Statement of Attainment in BSB30115 Certificate III in Business is obtained on partial completion of this qualification.
- Social media manager
- Marketing assistant
- Advertising assistant
What is Certificate 3 Guarantee?
The Certificate 3 Guarantee supports the Queensland Government’s Working Queensland jobs plan. The Certificate 3 Guarantee provides a government subsidy to support eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate III qualification. It also supports Queensland’s Year 12 graduates to transition to employment by providing fee-free training in high priority qualifications. Only ONE qualification can be undertaken under the Certificate 3 Guarantee program. Using the Certificate 3 Guarantee funding to complete this qualification may void eligibility for other government subsidised training funding under another program.
- Permanently reside in Queensland
- Not currently enrolled in another course.
- Minimum of 15 years of age and no longer attending school
- Not hold and not be enrolled in Certificate III or higher, excluding those courses completed while still at school and Foundation Skills Training
- Australian citizen; Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant); temporary resident with necessary visa and work permits and on a pathway to permanent resident; or a New Zealand citizen