Become a Social Media Manager
My Pathway partners with Social Media Manager, Leanne Peard to offer social media training through an accredited business course, BSB30115 Certificate III in Business. This one-of-a-kind course addresses a national skills shortage in social media management and assists marketers to remain relevant. Click here to download My Pathway Social Media Manager flyer.
- Flexible delivery options
- Interactive workshops
- Networking opportunities to get ahead of the social media game
- Due to Covid 19 we have updated our delivery model to 11 ONLINE workshops via Facebook Live (Private group) with further self-paced learning and assessment through our online portal.
12 months to complete
Cairns and Townsville regions
Fee for service
Pay only $130* contribution or $65* concession
*co-contribution fee under Certificate 3 Guarantee funding
You may be eligible to receive Certificate 3 Guarantee funding for this qualification.
Participants will receive one-on one assistance to:
- Prepare a Career Pathway Plan
- Understand the local job market, technology requirements and identify suitable opportunities
- Connect with local employers and experience different industries
- Explore and translate transferrable skills
- Develop a professional profile (Improve and tailor resumes)
- Create an online presence and self-market through digital channels (i.e. social media networking)
- Navigate the job application process
- Enhance interview skills to stand apart from the competition
Are you eligible?
To participate, you must meet the eligibility criteria:
- Permanently reside in Queensland
- Australian citizen; Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant); temporary resident with necessary visa and work permits and on a pathway to permanent resident; or a New Zealand citizen
- Not hold and not be enrolled in Certificate III or higher, excluding those courses completed while still at school and Foundation Skills Training
- Not currently enrolled in another course.
You must be assessed as competent in all 12 units to attain this qualification.
|BSBWHS302||Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace||Core|
|BSBADM311||Maintain business resources||Elective|
|BSBCUE301||Use multiple information systems||Elective|
|BSBCUS301||Deliver and monitor a service to customers||Elective|
|BSBDIV301||Work effectively in a business environment||Elective|
|BSBFLM312||Contribute to team effectiveness||Elective|
|BSBITU312||Create electronic presentations||Elective|
|BSBITU315||Purchase goods and services online||Elective|
|ICTWEB201||Use social media tools for collaboration||Elective|
|SITXEBS001||Use social media in business||Elective|
|BSBWOR301||Organise personal work priorities & developmen||Elective|