This information is courtesy of www.myfuture.edu.au, Australia’s career information and exploration service.
The Prepare to apply for jobs section in Getting started (for school students and graduates) and Preparing to apply for jobs in Change direction (for mature-age workers) offer tips on how to write resumes and cover letters.
For young job seekers
- Create a resume that stands out
- Writing a cover letter
- Sample cover letter for a young job seeker
- Responding to key selection criteria
For mature-age job seekers
- Creating a resume that stands out
- Preparing a cover letter
- Sample cover letter for a mature-age job seeker
- Responding to the selection criteria
For all job seekers
- CV Maker: This site helps you create beautiful, professional resumes in minutes, free.