Expand your future Career Skills
If you are entering or re-entering the workforce after time away, changing industry or preparing for a new career, we can assist you.
Click here to download the My Pathway Career Transitions Assistance (CTA) flyer.
My Pathway offers the CTA program, assisting job seekers aged 45 years and over to build new skills, gain confidence and improve their competitiveness. Get practical support and upskill your digital literacy to boost your chances of securing employment.
Face-to-face options available in certain locations
No Cost (eligibility applies)
- Prepare a career pathway plan
- Understand the local job market, technology requirements and identify suitable opportunities
- Connect with local employers and experience different industries
- Explore transferrable skills
- Develop a professional profile (improve and tailor resumes)
- Create an online presence and self-market through digital channels (i.e. social media networking)
- Navigate the job application process
- Enhance interview skills to stand apart from the competition
- Must be aged 45 years or over
- Registered with a jobactive provider
- Ask your jobactive provider to refer you to My Pathway