Expand your future career skills
If you are entering or re-entering the workforce after time away, changing industry or just wanting to update your portfolio to prepare for a new career, we can assist you. Click here to download My Pathway Career Transitions Assistance flyer.
My Pathway offers the Career Transition Assistance (CTA) program:
- Assisting job seekers aged over 45 years to build new skills, gain confidence and improve their competitiveness.
- Get practical support and upskill your digital literacy to boost your chances of securing employment in the current job market.
Online via Skype
(due to COVID-19 restrictions)
New skills to re-enter employment or
change your industry/career
75 hours over 8 weeks
Queensland, Hobart, Southern Tasmania
North Tasmania, North-Western Tasmania
No cost (eligibility applies)
Participants will receive one-on-one assistance to:
- Prepare a Career Pathway Plan
- Understand the local job market, technology requirements and identify suitable opportunities
- Connect with local employers and experience different industries
- Explore and translate transferrable skills
- Develop a professional profile (Improve and tailor resumes)
- Create an online presence and self-market through digital channels (i.e. social media networking)
- Navigate the job application process
- Enhance interview skills to stand apart from the competition
- Must be aged 45 years or over
- Registered with a jobactive provider
- Ask your jobactive provider to refer you to My Pathway.